Organizational development is a common yet ambiguous term and a key Organizational function. In this practical workshop, we will take a closer look at the OD concept that most of us have heard of but are still unfamiliar with. We will dig deeper into what is organizational development, its ultimate goals, examples of Common Organizational Development interventions and techniques, and the OD Process.
- Have a practical understanding of what is OD and its techniques.
- Know if the OD is a part of the HR department or a Separate department.
- Start the OD process from scratch in any company (startup or big corporate).
- Design effective / efficient OD program that support organizational change & goals.
- Apply all Functions/tasks that are covered through OD.
- Develop own personal plan for being Professional HR/OD Consultant.
- Understand on what basis the organization structure is determined and designed.
25+ Years of diversified work experience in Egypt and Gulf area as a Freelance Trainer & Consultant in Different business sectors (HR, Sales, Marketing, Counseling, Training & Development and Business Consultations), Group Director of Human Resources, Freelance & Online Certified Trainer, AUC Lecturer.
Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI®), headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, United States is the premier credentialing and learning organization for the human resources profession. For over 45 years, we have set the global standard for HR expertise and excellence through our commitment to the development and advancement of businesspeople in the people business. HRCI develops and offers world-class learning, as well as the administration of eight global certifications and is dedicated to helping professionals achieve new competencies that drive business results.