Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Recruitment & Selection
Day 3: Training & Development
Day 4: Performance Management
Day 5: ROI Calculation & Case Study
1. Understand HR Indicators, Metrics & Data
2. Define HR Analytics & Different Types of HR Data
3. Apply HR Metrics on All HR Functions
4. Interpret Statistical Output Involving HR Data.
5. Translate HR Findings into Practical Conclusions & Recommendations.
6. Learn How to Collect and Track HR & Business related Data
7. Graphs, Tables, Spreadsheets, Data Manipulation
8. Apply Cost Justification & Calculate Return on Investment
9. Generate Decisions Based on Evidence rather than Opinion
20+ Years of Experience with diverse expertise in OD, HRM, Human Nature, Training, Performance Evaluation & Career Development, She is also HR & Business Instructor in (AUC, BUE & AASTMT), DBA From the American University of Professional Studies "AUPS" (USA - 2018), MBA from Victoria University (Switzerland - 2013)
Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI®), headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, United States is the premier credentialing and learning organization for the human resources profession. For over 45 years, we have set the global standard for HR expertise and excellence through our commitment to the development and advancement of businesspeople in the people business. HRCI develops and offers world-class learning, as well as the administration of eight global certifications and is dedicated to helping professionals achieve new competencies that drive business results.